Level: Basic to Intermediate
Duration: 32 hours
Table of Content:
- Short history about ransomware
- Main ransomware vectors
- Main cryptography algorithms
- Ransomware techniques
- Fast overview about reversed code of a real ransomware.
- Basic static analysis
- Collecting threat hunting information
- Incident Response: procedures and reactions.
- Evidence Acquisition
- Practical investigation: getting information about origin, used vectors, exploitation, persistence and network communication.
- Most used defense techniques against ransomware attacks